Saturday, May 27, 2006



almost









an oath never to be broken






a love never to be forsaken





----------STOP!---------------------------------------

Enough of the emo-ness here. It's high time for you to put everything away and start muggin like there's no tmr! Haha. Madness' overtaking me. Cant help it you see. Things just have to happened and there's no revival. I skipped the last band prac. Kinda troubled me for this long. Man.. I seriously hate this feeling. Well, the onlt consolation I can get is SINGAPORE IDOL TMR! How could time fly this fast? Cant believe it but yup. :)




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:31 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT